I have faults, faults that can break me in a matter of seconds, when intensely shaken. Of course I’d have faults, I’m a human being, after all, but I thought I’ve already learned how to live with them, with how I am. What can I possibly do to stop this earthquake within me?
Despite that seemingly deep introduction, this post is mostly just a rant post about the things I suck at. Well, I’m not going to humiliate and depress myself by listing all of it down, but I am going to name a few, that had just been recently proven, such as delivering a speech (how?), Math (oh the horror), and *drum roll* socializing with people (though I’d say I’m slowly but surely improving).
I want improve myself, especially in my weak points, but how do I do that exactly? Well, there are numerous ways on how I can probably do it, one step at a time. I don’t really know why I’m writing this here, but eh, if you have weaknesses that you want to improve on, too, then I hope these (sort of) tips help us both:
- Accept and know your weaknesses.
- Challenge yourself to improve on these weaknesses (having an actual reason/reasons for doing this would help motivate you).
- Learn how you can overcome these weaknesses (through asking for advice from your friends, searching it up on Google, or simply realizing them yourself).
- Actually take action on the information that you’ve gathered (this step will be pretty hard at first, but I guess when you get used to it, it’ll become easier).
- Evaluate your progress every now and then (there’s always more points to improve on while in the process of learning how to deal with faults, so check on those, but don’t forget to give yourself a pat on the back for doing a good job).
These steps are really better said than done (hahaha), but that’s the basics, I guess. I hope it kinda helped you though. Tomorrow is always a new day, so if you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done (a combination of two quotes haha).
Bye for now. ♥