Okay, so right now, I should be studying for an exam for the class where I’m still running for exemption from taking the finals. But I realized that there’s too many stuff going on inside my mind, so I decided to write a quick “Flash Post” before continuing my studies.
There are certain things I simply cannot think about right now AND that’s what this post is about, I think. To make things clear, I’ll neatly write it down as a list.
*Insert my name here*’s to-not-think-about list:
- Whether or not I’m going to fail my Engineering Statics class
- Whether or not I’m going to fail my Statistics majors class
- Do not compute for the score you need for finals to pass.
- Do not compare yourself with other people. You are your own person!
- Don’t think you’re going to fail. Worse comes to worst, you still got that +2% attendance bonus!!
- The mini movie house that just opened nearby
- You ALREADY HAVE PLANS, so don’t do it. Just DON’T.
- “Mother knows best.”
- The guy I really like
- IT’S FINALS WEEK AND YOU’RE STILL THINKING ABOUT HIM! You’re awful.
- You can deal with these kinds of things later, *insert my name here*. Now is NOT THE TIME TO BE THINKING ABOUT IT!
- For Pete’s sake (who’s Pete?), DO NOT OVERTHINK!!!! It’s not helping anyone.
- Rather than worrying over this, just think of him as an inspiration to slay finals week.
- Okay, just don’t think about him and do your best 🙂 .
I just really need to get through this day and do great in my exam later, so that I can go home, be exempted from taking the finals for that class, and study for my only remaining final exam this Friday.
Bonus funny material:
It’s funny cause’ I really should be studying, but I stumbled upon it on Twitter. He should’ve still had a sign even though he’s not a “pa-fall” person. He’s just a reaaaaally nice guy that people have a tendency to like (or really like!), I think haha.
I really should be studying now, so bye.. for now 🙂
LIVE. LAUGH. LOVE